Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One Year Ago

Today makes one year ago we packed up our things in Nevada and moved back here. I truly can not believe it has been a year. I am amazed how fast it has gone by. The funny (well not really) thing is that we are packing up again and moving back into our house. We are trying to get moved into it this weekend, but not sure if it is going to happen. But we shall see. The kids are excited to be back where we use to live and in the house they "grew up" in. They are all charged up about being in their old rooms. I hope this is the last move for a while because it makes #5 in 2 years and to be honest, I am tired of moving.

1 comment:

Erin Camp said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to move again. We hope it all goes well and we wish you were still here in good old Nevada. I'm jealous that you can smell your lilacs out front. I miss the smell of Lilacs!