That had have been tagged and the anticipation is killing you, but I seriously can not think of 8 things about me. I had this problem last time I was tagged and it took me months to figure out something.
But here it goes.
1. I do NOT carry a purse. I can't not figure out what to put in a purse and have come to the conclusion that if it does not fit in a pocket, I don't need it. Crazy, I know!!
2. I love Sushi!! I can not get enough of it.
3. I love to sew, but I am not very good at it. But I try any way.
4. I would LOVE to go to Australia and go to the Sydney Opera House and see Phantom of the Opera performed there.
5. I love to fish, but refuse to fish any where but Alaska, where I grew up. Because when you fish there you don't have to fish ALL day and you still catch something.
6. I have only been away from the kids over night one time. Which was 4 years ago when Rod and I went on a Cruise for 7 days and I thought I was going to die from not seeing and being with the kids. But I survived and so did they.
7. I HATE being late for any thing. I would rather be 10-15 minutes early than a minute late. It drives me crazy because I do not like walking in and having every one stare at me.
8. My kids are in bed by 7:00p for bed and I go to bed at 9:30p and read for about 20-30 minutes.
I am not going to tag anyone, but if any one would like to say 8 things about themselves go for it.