Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

What a day!! I had such a hard time with the kids graduating from Kindergarten that the night before I started crying and did not stop for a day or two. Even now thinking about it makes me so sad. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for them and that they are SO EXCITED to be going into first grade. But I can't handle it because I loose all three of them at one time and I don't have any more little ones at home.

Graduation was so cute. They sang some songs and had speaking parts and they all did such a wonderful job. Their Teacher and Teachers Aide are such wonderful people and it just amazed me how they could handle the class with a smile on their faces all the time. I got to help in the classroom once a week and it really was so much fun. I am looking forward to doing that this next year and hope the kids enjoy having me come again.

I love them dearly.

P.S. The extra little girl in the picture is one of the classmates and she just wanted to be in the picture.

No comments: