Friday, July 11, 2008

ABC'S about me

A - Age: 40
B - Band listening to right now: my kids laughing in the other room
C - Career future: I would love to do something with interior design (Rod says Nurse)
D - Dad’s name: Lyman
E - Easiest person to talk to: Rod
F - Favorite type of shoe: Tennis shoes, because it means I am out early in the morning by myself walking
G – Grapes or Grapefruit: both
H – Hometown: Wasilla
I – Instrumental talent: Clarinet at one time (23 years ago)
J – Juice of choice: Cranberry Lemonade
K – Koala Bear or Panda Bear: Both are cute
L - Longest car ride ever: Alaska to Iowa and back
M – Middle name: Sue
N - Number of jobs you’ve had: 20
O - OCD traits: lip stick and lip gloss application
P - Phobia[s]: Not sure what it would be
Q - Quote: I can't think of one right now
R - Reason to smile: My family
S - Song you sang last: "It's too late to apologize" by One Republic, It is Nolan's favorite song
T - Time you wake up: 5:30a
U - Unknown fact about me: When I lived in an Indian Village when I was little, I feel off the counter and broke one of my ribs on my left side and had to ride in a dogsled to be taken to the airfield in the middle of the winter, but the plane could not land because of the snowstorm, so I had to go back to the village and stay in bed for a few days before I could get up and walk around
V - Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts
W - Worst habit: Not taking time for myself
X - X-rays you’ve had: Too many to count
Y - Yummiest food my belly likes: Not sure I really have a favorite, depends on the day
Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini

No comments: