Friday, January 11, 2008

Okay

I have been tagged several times and I have the hardest time thinking of any thing that some one would be interested in hearing about me. I have struggled and this is what I came up with:

1. I grew up in Alaska with no running water, no electricity and no indoor plumbing. We would go to the nearest laundry mat and take showers and wash our clothes and fill up our water containers so we would have water at the house. We had one wall that insulation and that was the wall that had the wood stove in front of it.

2. I have eaten Fish Ice Cream. Yes, It is made out of fish.

3. I turn 40 years old this year and I am not sad about it.

4. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would have triplets and they would be our only Children. I love them so much.

5. I have my 25 year Class Reunion in 3 years and I would love to go since I have never been to one of them yet. We shall see.

I am not tagging any one so don't worry you won't be next, LOL!!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Your so funny Roy!

MikeG Family said...

Wow - you had a primitive childhood experience! I bet you learned a lot of valuable things from that. I enjoyed learning more about you!