Saturday, November 22, 2008

Super Saturday

I have been going like crazy today and it is only half over, boy!!

I went walking/running this morning. Walked for 2 miles and ran for 3.5. It felt great. Since I have been home, I have done laundry (about 2 loads to fold and 3 to wash), it is never ending, made bread, helped the kids clean their rooms and the playroom, vacuumed and put clothes away. I still have to mop floors and clean bathrooms and run a few errands while the kids are at a birthday party.

I usually get a lot of this done during the week, but I have had two sick boys and working at the bookstore and a few other things thrown in the mix. Not that I am complaining, I just would like to do something fun. Last night after we got the kids to bed, Rod and I decided to watch TV, we both fell a sleep and I woke up with drool all the way down my arm. It was pretty funny.

Hope you all have a great Saturday.

1 comment:

Keri said...

You're putting me to shame today! Go Roy!