Wednesday, September 26, 2007




















One Sunday I had just finished getting the kids ready for Church and Paeton walked up to Nolan and bowed and said "Would you like this dance?". Nolan in return put out his hand and said "Yes!" and they put their hands right where they should have and started do a Waltz. Can you say "PRICELESS!!!! Leland stood there for about a minute or two and went up and tapped Nolan on the shoulder and said "May I?". Nolan moved and than Paeton and Leland started dancing. It was amazing to watch and they were having a BLAST!!!! I have to say, I did not teach how to do any of this and I am thankful for Princess movies and that the boys like to watch them with Paeton. They are TOO CUTE!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

All of those pictures are soooo cute. It makes have triplets look like so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Erin L said...

This is Erin Larsen from the 9th ward. I got your link off some of the other girls. I check your blog pretty often. Your kids are so cute!