Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Life

Life around here has been crazy. I don't like the fact that I have to wait for my camera to fill up with pictures before I can get them onto a disc so that I can post on to our blogsite. UUGGHH!!!

Well the kids have been in school for two weeks now and they are loving their class and teacher. I asked Nolan the other day if he liked school and this is how the conversation went:

Nolan: "NO!"

Me: "Why don't you like school?"

Nolan: "Because it is boring!"

Me: "What is boring about school?"

Nolan: "Because I am there ALL DAY!!"

Love his response.

I have also been helping a friends clean apartments up at the College. It was hard work, but I had fun with the ladies I worked with and got to know them better.

Now I am getting ready to help out in the kids classroom and it should be a lot of fun. I am looking forward to seeing them in their classroom and how they respond and act.

I hope to post pictures soon. I have a lot of pictures on my camera that I need to share with all of you.

2 comments:

amanda said...

ok kids. love when they say funny stuff.

busbyhive said...

Thanks for cleaning apt. with us! One thing I learned from you is that it's a great idea to eat an energy bar before you clean! You were speedy! Have you cleaned your own oven and baseboards yet? I might need to save mine for that spring cleaning time in April that everyone talks about:) Thanks for helping in the classroom!