Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chocolate Wonders

I decided to make cookies yesterday and to use a Chocolate Cake Mix. I have never made cookies with a cake mix before and thought I would try it out.



1 package of Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 Cup of Oil
2 Eggs
1 teaspoon of Mint Extract

Mix together.
Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 10 minutes.



Roll into 1 inch balls and than roll the ball into powder sugar and than place on a ungreased cookie sheet. Once cooked leave on cookie sheet for 1 minute and than place onto a cooling rack for 30 minutes.


Once cooled frost one cookie on the bottom with vanilla icing and place another cookie on top of the icing making a sandwich. Once I have them all done, I put them in a 9x13 pan and cover and place in the freezer. I made in the morning and froze them all day, the boys had a team party for wrestling last night and I pulled the cookies out when we left and by the time we ate dinner they were thawed but still cold. They were SO YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks yummy. Thanks for the recipe.

Dacia said...

Those look so good, wish I could eat them right now! :)