Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Program






The kids had their Christmas Program at School last week and it was so cute to watch them. It was a little hard to watch them all at the same time because they did not have them close to each other.
Their class sang this cute little song:
Decorate the Tree
Decorate the Tree,
Decorate the Tree,
Hang some ornaments,
1, 2, 3.
Decorate the Tree,
Decorate the Tree,
Hang some ornament,
Come help me.
Satin balls and bells hang on with twine,
Flashing lights and tinsel make it shine,
Snowman, canes and ribbons that you tie,
And don't forget the Star goes way up high.
Decorate the Tree,
Decorate the Tree,
Hang some ornaments,
1,2,3.
Decorate the Tree,
Decorate the Tree,
Hang some ornaments,
Come help me.
It was fun to watch them sing the song and sway with the trees on their little faces.

5 comments:

Jen said...

That is so cute!

MikeG Family said...

They are by far the cutest Christmas trees I've ever seen!

Morgan said...

Awe! They are cute little trees! I can't wait til the Christmas programs start. So cheesy but still so fun!

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

so very cute they look
and i tag u at my blog go check it out

Jen said...

Hey, thanks for your message! It was SO GOOD to see you too. I don't know what phone number is yours from the caller ID and I don't have your number written down. YES!!! We would LOVE to get together with you guys! Kids and all. You let us know. Also, I am having a Lia Sophia party...you can see the link on my blog and I don't have your address to invite you, but it's on the 19th at 11 am at my house, and I would love it if you come! :)